136 Ct small pastel boulder opal 'split' specimen pair
Regular price $200.00 AUD
Regular priceUnit price per
A small, free-form boulder opal split pair with pastel colours. These two specimens fit together, as they were originally in the same host rock. We then split them open and polished the opal inside.
- ~ 136 carats / 27.2 grams (total).
- Left side ~ 46.7 x 16.5 mm / 1.83" x 0.64". 9.6 mm / 0.37" thick.
- Right side ~ 45.7 x 16.1 mm / 1.79" x 0.63". 17.2 mm / 0.67" thick.
- Natural solid boulder opal specimen.
- Mined by Sue at her Mt. Margaret opal mine in Queensland, Australia.
- Two pieces that fit together.